Sunday, August 16, 2009

Everybody Loves a Makeover

Hello dwindling readership!
After a month of vacation (thank you, Norway) and a little extra time for some self examination, I have decided that I would like to do a whole bunch of stuff differently on this blog. First of all, I'd like to categorize the recipes so that both you and I can find recipes we like easily. I am very tired of digging through old posts to find that damned carrot cake recipe. Secondly, I'd like to write better. That has nothing to do with the blog itself and all to do with me. Procrastination being my middle name, I am taking a lot more time than necessary for this. Lastly, I want to make it super pretty. I'm still working on that last one. That said, keep an eye out for an announcement of the new site. Thanks for staying loyal (mom and Dora!).

Kim

Here's a picture of the lovely LA sunset taken from my parents' backyard. It's a non-sequitur.

No comments:

Post a Comment